Wednesday, June 10, 2009




Hey! Plans changed again. Heavy rain to the south and east pushed us north into southern North Dakota. Cold morning turned into a cool afternoon. Crossing into North Dakota, I must have missed the sign that says "Welcome to Nowhere - there's nothing here, there's never been anything here, and there never will be anything here ....... enjoy". It was still a good day - I'm always happy when I'm ridin'. Managed to find some treats along the way. I'm starting to get a few whiffs of home ........ won't be long now. Till then ........... Glenn/Dad/Papa/Benny


3 comments:

  1. We should be home Saturday late afternoon or early evening. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog, great pictures sound like a great time, I am jealous. See you next week.
    Kpedersen

    ReplyDelete