Thursday, June 4, 2009

6 days and 4000km later ........ It was an exciting day today - I was able to check 2 more states of the list. Just 3 more to go and I've visited all 50. Lots of twistys and hi-speed sweepers were on the menu today. How many pictures do I need to take of pristine lakes with snow crested mountains in the background before I have enough! Plan to visit Grand Coulee Dam tomorrow and head south to Oregon. Then there will be only 2 states left. I'm trying to give Ian a lesson in how to grow a goat. So far he's not listening. Till next time ........... Glenn/Dad/Papa/Benny

8 comments:

  1. What are your missing states Dad???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't visited Oregon, Kansas or Delaware. I should get to Oregon tomorrow. Kansas might be on our way home depending on the weather. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool... I'm having fun following the map.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the map is great, keep tracking, as Glenn knows I am not good reading maps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are having a friendly argument here!! Isn't there 52 states???????

    Owen is loving watching this with me!! He's in on the map watch, he liked seeing where you've been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so Dave wants to know how many Provinces/Territories you've visited!! LOL I think he's jealous! (BTW I'm looking it up right now about the states cause he thinks there's 52! LOL)

    Keep Safe

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are only 50 states. I have been to all of the provinces with the exception of Newfoundland. Debbie and I are going there in August. The only Territory that I've visited is the Yukon so I still have places to go. We didn't get to Oregon today. Not far though so I'll be checking it off tomorrow. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!
    Poor Dave......wrong again!! LOL

    I looked it up on the internet and he was still sure the information was wrong! I think maybe he was thinking the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands maybe were in there????

    He's gonna be jealous when he hears you've visited all of Canada too, that's one of his greatest wishes to see every province!! Guess he'd better get on that soon.

    ReplyDelete